Tuesday, March 26, 2013

1 Experience = 5 Reasons to Hate Gamestop Even More!


Last week, I pre-ordered Gears of War Judgement from gamestop.com. The one and only reason I decided to give Gamestop my money was so that I could get early access to the Gamestop exclusive Overrun beta. The only problem is that Gamestop NEVER sent me the code! On Sunday night, the code still hadn't arrived so I decided I was just going to cancel my pre-order. Conveniently, gamestop.com's order cancelling tool wasn't working at that time. (Somehow everything else on the site worked perfectly fine.) No big deal I thought, I'll just try it again on Monday. Wrong. Still "not working."  Frustrated, I emailed Gamestop and told them to cancel my order. One day later, I finally heard back from them. However, it was not to confirm that my order had been canceled, but instead to let me know that my order had shipped! Even more frustrated this time, I wrote them another email telling them that I wanted to cancel my order and that I tried two different days to do it via their website and even emailed them another time. One day later, I got an email telling me I should have just canceled the order via their website! ...Gamestop you suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment