Monday, July 14, 2014

Want to Travel the World?...Play the Uncharted Series.



I am currently playing through the Uncharted Series on Playstation 3 and Man am I impressed! Even though I am only 74% of the way through the second game in the series, I have no doubts that this will be another Naughty Dog game on my Top 10 video games of all time. The locals are gorgeous, the story is interesting, and Drake is actually a character you care about. I've always dreams of traveling the world, but I think I'll just stick to Uncharted for now.

2 comments:

  1. The Uncharted series is fantastic! I love the story and the characters. The games had me on the edge of my seat. I always wanted to find out what was going to happen next. I played Uncharted 3 straight through in one sitting because there just never felt like an appropriate time to stop playing. Have you finished the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It was awesome to be able to play all three games back to back to back!

    ReplyDelete