Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Defiance Review


Can someone please tell me why in the world there are NO reviews for Defiance?! Often times, reviews come out days if not weeks before the actual release of a game. In a time of year where there are so few games being released, it is astonishing to me that not a single site has posted a review for Defiance. The perplexity of this situation is multiplied by the fact that this is one of the first ever MMO released for the Xbox 360! If anyone has any information leading to the apprehension of a review of Defiance for Xbox 360, I would be forever in your debt!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog
    and I am impressed! Extremely useful info
    specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was looking for this particular information for a
    very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Here is my blog diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete